Monday, January 25, 2010

Sliding in the snow & more randomness

Went to the AFI Concert last night & went snowboarding today at Mt Seymour. So here are some photos of randomness and from up the mountain.


My name in weeded vinyl.



Olympic/Samsung sculpture at the Waterfront Station.


Dante & Duane waiting for the bus in Gastown.


I made a snow angel. :)


A raven searching for food up the mountain.


One of the closed terrain parks.



End of the day, I would have taken more pictures during the day but I was too busy learning to snowboard and the weather was crap, we were surrounded by clouds all day and visibility was about 25 meters. So my focus was on not falling down and face planting into the snow, as well trying to figure where I needed to head down the slopes.



Power lines in Surrey on my way to work last week.


Looking towards the mountains.

 Subscribe for updates of DOOM
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment