Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween In Vancouver

Here are the last of the House of Horrors pics and a few other randoms.

NHL commentators look exactly like NRL commentators. It's not the best photo but you get the idea.


 House of Horrors - Day 15 & 16. Saloon Farmer, I sat out the front of the Saloon with a pole with a dolls head on the end, then jump up and bang the stick on the ground to scare the crap out of people.


Before work today a group of us went to see Paranormal Activity. The movie is more funny than scary, well at least it is for me, it would probably scare a lot of others. Especially Duane, he probably wouldn't be able sleep at night if he saw it. I recommend it as a film that you need to see in the theatre's, mainly just to see how other people react to the scares.
After the film we had a bit of time to fill in so we went to the nearby mall, all the little kids were dressed up and quite a few teens & adults were also dressed up. We stumbled across this mall quality production for the kids, we walked away from it feeling dumber, but the kids seemed to enjoy it.
 
 
 
 

My Halloween makeup for this year.
 
After work to tonight I went to a Halloween party hosted by the photographer from Potters House of Horrors. Everyone was in costume and it was quite fun, even though I didn't really know that many people. So I stayed for a while, had a couple of beers and chatted to a few people before I had to get to the Skytrain to get home.
So I now need to find another job to pay the bills, hopefully I should be able to find something in the next few weeks or so. In the meantime I'll do a few days at the casual labour place just to get a bit of cash. I'll also finish up some of the projects I've been working on or at least develop them a bit more.

 Subscribe for updates of DOOM

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment