Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Latest Costumes and "Evolution"

A random closeup view of the blood & gore.




House of Horrors - Day 11. People don't really like clowns, especially when I scare them.


House of Horrors - Day 12. Front of school teacher, I was also this character on the first night of the House of Horrors. I pretended to be animatronic then once the people had walked past sneaked up behind them and scared the crap out of them. I had one girl run straight into a wall because she was so scared and lots of people running away from me and screaming.



A couple of the posters promoting the Aquariums new exhibit.


I disagree with the statement on them, because to me it seems to mean that they want to keep everything thing the way it is or was a few years ago. But this philosophy goes against the natural evolution process of life on Earth, those that will survive will adapt to their changing surroundings and those that can't will die out. Change is an inevitable part of existence, nothing can or will stay the same forever, better to adapt the changing conditions early than realise too late and cease to exist.
As for 'global warming', whether it exists or not, the Earth does seem to be getting warmer and thus less snow at the ice caps. To me it seems like a natural weather cycle that the Earth is going though that may or may not have been accelerated by the emissions from global industry and cars and cow farts etc. I don't understand the human need to keep everything the same and unchanged, for billions of years the planet and its inhabitants have been constantly changing and evolving to adapt to whatever new conditions they have faced. To quote the film Jurassic Park "life will find a way."
For those amongst my family and friends who believe that a higher power (God) is guiding everything then this must be part of God's master plan for the future of life on Earth. Even the Pope has admitted that evolution happens, though some of you aren't Catholic and therefore the popes view isn't valid. But I used this example to explain that even the church teachings have changed and adapted over time to fit the current climate of belief amongst people.
I would be interested to know other peoples opinions and ideas on this, so add your comments below.
Subscribe for updates of DOOM

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment