Saturday, October 24, 2009

Leaves & Monsters

The fallen leaves have stained the concrete and left behind an imprint.






Fallen Leaves

Fallen Leaves

Fallen Leaves on the Ground


Looking across the park towards the baseball diamond.


House of Horrors Costumes
Day 4 & 5 - In this costume I pretended to be a manikin then jump up and hit the walls with a baseball bat once people had walked past me.


Day 8 - Egypt Underworld, in this costume I stood like a statue and waited for people to get distracted by the animatronic spider that spits venom and the tied up body before jumping out at them and following them into the darkness of the next section of the house.


Day 9 - On the workshop table getting cut in half again. I wore my makeup home again and got a lot of weird looks and talked to a few random drunk people on the skytrain.

Subscribe for updates of DOOM

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment