Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Ultimate Showdown of Bathroom Destiny & ............

The battle for ultimate bathroom destiny has taken place in the final fight between the Northern Black Widow vs The Daddy Long Legs.
The Surprise Winner is The Daddy Long Legs.




This is my makeup for my 2nd day at the House of Horrors. It's not the best makeup because the girls that do the makeup aren't the best, but it's effective enough to scare people in the darkness of the saw room. My role was to lie on a table and get cut in half by a giant drop saw, which sprayed blood on the customers while I thrashed around in pain.


The Pumpkin King


I will take some photos of the other parts of the House of Horrors when I get a chance.

Subscribe for updates of DOOM

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment